Blue Cross/Blue Shield
Out of Network Reimbursement
A few Typical Problems I have worked with:
- Parents of children or teens who wish to be more involved with the therapy than individual therapy has allowed them.
- People who have been on medication, but find it is not helping them enough.
- People who are looking for an MD who will do more than a 15 minute visit.
- People who want to work on their problems in a therapy setting and not be pushed to start a medication.
- Families with children struggling with anxiety related to bullying at school or self worth.
- Families with children struggling with anxiety related to stressors and tensions at home.
- Parents of young adult children who are having a hard time moving out to adulthood.
- Couples whose marriage started out well and then developed problems they are not able to resolve.
- Families of Teens who are showing distress through cutting or suicidal thoughts.
- Families of children who are too hard on themselves.
- Adults who are too hard on themselves and with excessive worry or over negative self criticism.
- Families who have become so stressed with the struggles of life that they have forgotten how to play.
- Families and adults who have become stuck in anger as a result of various life experiences (past and current).
- There are many, many more types of problems I work with. Give me a call for a free phone consultation to discuss your problem with me. 315- 415- 0607.
Tuesday 8am to 8pm
Wednesday 8am to 8pm
Friday 8am to 8pm
Adult and Child Interrelational Systems and Symbolic and Experiential Therapies. Family and Individual